AHS restrictions means we have to make some changes to the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program process, but we think we have done a great job to make it work even better than before.
- Come pick up a white envelope and taxpayer authorization form - they are available in the entryway at Stettler Information and Referral Centre so you don't even have to come into the office.
- Please wear a mask in case you are not the only one there at the same time. Also, please only one person in the entryway at the same time.
- Fill out the form printed on the white envelope and fill out/sign the highlighted parts of the taxpayer authorization form.
- Place the taxpayer authorization form and your appropriate tax slips / information (T4 slips, detailed prescription printout from your pharmacy, receipts for medical expenses, charitable or political donations) in the white envelope.
- Drop the white envelope in the drop box outside of our main doors.
- We will call you when your tax return is prepared.
Call our office if you have any questions: 403-742-1155.
We look forward to helping you with your income tax return.
Stettler Information and Referral Centre
5005 47 Street, Stettler, AB